America’s Car Museum brings the “Dream of The Mother Road” back to life with an immersive, interactive collection of cars and memorabilia to celebrate America’s iconic roadway, Route 66.
Route 66 once gauged a growing American economy, connecting Chicago to the Pacific Ocean, the “road to riches” was traveled by millions of American families. A road so quintessentially American, Route 66 has become a permanent part of our cultural memory.
Tag your photos from this exhibit on social media using #GreetingsFromACM.
The ACM Collection
Route 66: Sixties on 66
As part of a special display, the Route 66 exhibit is currently featuring a collection of stunning 1960’s vehicles! Featuring:
- 1960 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe
- 1962 Pontiac Catalina Convertible
- 1962 International Harvester Scout 80
- 1963 Pontiac Bonneville 2 door hardtop
- 1964 Buick Riviera 2 door hardtop
- 1966 Chevrolet Impala SS 2 door hardtop
- 1966 Buick Skylark GS 2 door hardtop
- 1967 Cadillac Eldorado 2 door hardtop
- 1968 Imperial Crown 2 door hardtop
- 1969 Ford Thunderbird Landau 4 door Sedan