Become a Member
Members drive America’s Car Museum. Find the level that fits you best. Download our Membership Brochure.
Already a Member?
Membership Levels & Benefits
- Drivers Club – perfect for individuals, couples, or families
- Club Auto – gathering place for auto enthusiasts
- Concours Club – pinnacle membership experience
All Memberships include:
- Unlimited, free admission to the Museum for one year
- A personalized membership ‘driver license’
- “Express Lane” entry to the Museum
- Digital subscription to ACM’s monthly e-newsletter En Route
- Digital subscription to America’s Automotive Trust‘s award-winning magazine OpenRoad
- Invitations to America’s Automotive Trust‘s annual Signature Events like Drive the Blues Away and Cars & Cigars
- Invitations to members-only events and programs
- Discounts on Museum tours, special events and programs
- Recognition in Milestones, America’s Automotive Trust‘s annual report
- 10% discount at ACM Store and Classics by Pacific Grill
- Member pricing in Speed Zone – $5 Simulators / $2 Slot Car
- Member perks at participating local businesses
Membership Registration Instructions
NEW ONLINE USERS
Please take a moment to register as a user on our site.
- First, complete the registration details listed.
- Next, enter your email address as your username and create a password to use when signing into our site to purchase or renew a membership and/or purchase event tickets.
- Once registered, click the “Sign In” button on the top right corner of the page and enter the username and password you just created.
REGISTERED ONLINE USERS
- Click on desired membership level at the top of this page
- From that page, click “Purchase Membership” button
- Click “Sign In” in the top right corner of the page
- Enter your username and password
- Select membership level you wish to purchase and complete membership fields
- Add the membership to the cart
- Complete remaining contact information
- Click “Check Out”
- Enter payment information and complete payment
Contact: Annual Giving & Membership Development Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org | 253.779.8490