An organization of those whose philanthropic support enables America’s Automotive Trust and its member entities to fulfill our shared vision. The Concours Club comes together for annual Summits to shape future discussions. International travel and other activities are designed to foster community and to encourage other to join the movement to secure America’s automotive heritage.
- A commitment of $100,000+ payable within 5 years. When cumulative giving reaches $100,000+, permanent recognition is retained, while member benefits require giving of $5,000+ annually.
- Unlimited Museum admission on an annual basis, plus up to four children/grandchildren under the age of 18 and four accompanying guests per visit
- 30 ACM admission passes for family & friends
- Complimentary parking during regular Museum hours
- Twenty complimentary Speed Zone Passes
- Complimentary exhibit openings
- Four vouchers for complimentary parking at ACM for Tacoma Dome Events
- Personal wine locker in the Weyerhaeuser Concours Club (on availability)
- Private access to the Weyerhaeuser Concours Club
- Club exclusive driving tours, special events & private collection/shop tours
- On-Site vehicle storage at Club Auto Tacoma for an additional fee
- Concours Club leather jacket (one-time only)
- Members-only tours and trips in the U.S. and overseas
- ROAM: Reciprocal access to 350 museums nationwide*
- NARM: Visit an additional 1,000+ for free**
- 20% discount on ACM rental spaces
- Lifetime subscription to America’s Automotive Trust’s award winning magazine OpenRoad
- Digital subscription to Communique monthly e-newsletter
* ROAM privileges do not extend to other institutions members within a 25 mile radius and may be restricted for concerts/lectures/special exhibitions and ticketed events.
**NARM privileges do not extend to other institutions members within a 15 mile radius and may be restricted for concerts/lectures/special exhibitions and ticketed events.
Contact: Annual Giving & Membership Development Manager | email@example.com | 253.779.8490