Open Thursday – Monday | 10 AM – 5 PM, last entry at 4:30 PM
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday to the public, available for private events
SUMMER HOURS | MAY 29 – SEPTEMBER 4
Monday | 10AM – 8PM (May 29 – September 4)
Thursday – Sunday | 10AM – 5PM
Christmas Eve, December 24, 2023 | 10 AM – 3 PM, last entry at 2:30 PM
Christmas Day, December 25, 2023 | CLOSED
New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2023 | 10 AM – 3 PM, last entry at 2:30 PM
New Year’s Day, January 1, 2023 | 10 AM – 5 PM
- AAT Members: FREE – Join Today
- Adults (18-64): $22
- Youth (5-17): $16
- Seniors (Age 65+): $20
- Active Duty Military/Veteran (With Valid ID Card): $20*
- Child (4 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
- AAT members do not need to purchase tickets for themselves, as they are provided as a benefit of membership. Click here for your members-only all access pass.
- Tickets may be purchased online or when you arrive at the Museum. Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM.
- Will Call is currently unavailable. Please print, or display on your phone, the barcode tickets from your confirmation email.
*Does not include dependents.
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus. ADA qualified service animals may be permitted.
Parking at ACM is included in the price of your admission ticket.
Speed Zone Tickets
ACM admission required
- Racing Simulator: AAT Member $5 | Non Member $10
- Slot Car Track: AAT Member $4 | Non Member $5
- AAA, State Farm and Hagerty policy holders and employees receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Passport Unlimited members receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Please use discount codes AAA10, STFRM10, HAGERTY 10, PASSPORT 10 at checkout.
- Valid ID is required upon admission for all discounted ticket types.
VIEW CURRENT AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS
The Museum will close at 3 pm on Independence Day, July 4, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and will be closed all day on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.