Open Thursday – Monday 10 AM – 5 PM, last entry at 4:30PM
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday to the public, available for private events
- AAT Members: FREE – Join Today
- Adults: $18
- Seniors (Age 65+): $16
- Active Duty Military: $16*
- Young Adult (Ages 13-18): $14
- Youth (Ages 6-12): $10
- Child (5 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
- AAT members do not need to purchase tickets for themselves, as they are provided as a benefit of membership. Click here for your members-only all access pass.
- Tickets may be purchased online or when you arrive at the Museum. Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM.
- Will Call is currently unavailable. Please print, or display on your phone, the barcode tickets from your confirmation email.
*Does not include dependants, retirees or veterans.
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus. ADA qualified service animals may be permitted.
$5 per car. Oversized vehicles charged for spaces used.
Speed Zone Tickets
ACM admission required
- Racing Simulator: AAT Member $5 | Non Member $8
- Slot Car Track: AAT Member $2 | Non Member $3
Day at the Museum Package
- 1 admission ticket
- 1 Speed Zone voucher (choice of slot car or racing simulator experience)*
- $10 ACM Store Credit
Adult: $29 | Young Adult (Ages 13-18): $25 | Youth (Ages 6-12) $22
*Height restrictions apply for Racing Simulators.
Ticket Packages and Deals*
*Not all ticket packages may be available during limited COVID-19 operations.
- AAA, State Farm and Hagerty policy holders and employees receive a 10% discount on adult admission. Please use discount code DC1117 at checkout.
- Passport Unlimited members receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Valid ID is required upon admission for all discounted ticket types.
The Museum will close at 3 pm on Independence Day, July 4, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and will be closed all day on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.