Club Auto Tacoma
Usage Policies and Procedures
MANAGEMENT & CONTACT INFORMATION
DIANE FLIS-SCHNEIDER, NATIONAL CLUB AUTO DIRECTOR
ANN SWEENEY, EVENT SPACE RENTAL
CLUB AUTO TACOMA HOURS OF OPERATION
- Access: Members and Guests Only, key card access
- Members Only ‘Happy Hour,’ Thursdays; 4 pm to 6:30 pm. Club open for members to enjoy with water, soft drinks, beer, and wine available.
- Members Only Cars and Coffee; Saturdays; 10 a.m. to 12 Noon. Club open for members to enjoy. Coffee and tea available.
- Regular hours of Operation: 7 days a week; 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Members and guests may enjoy, but the facility may also be rented, so it is advisable to check calendar online at Club Auto Member Dashboard.
- Private Events: Members may reserve the Club for private events according to policies below.
- Other: Not for staff personal use or departmental meetings unless approved by the CEO.
GENERAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Club Auto is a member only facility and requires use of an electronic key for access.
- Members may be accompanied by up to 4 guests when visiting the club.
- Members may reserve Club Auto Tacoma for a private event for up to 15 persons during regular business hours free of facility charge through the Club Auto Club House Manager.
- Reservations of 15 persons or less contact: National Director of Club Auto – Diane Flis-Schneider | firstname.lastname@example.org | 253-683-3971
- Members may reserve Club for private event for groups of more than 15 persons through Event Sales Manager for applicable fees including space rental, security, catering as needed.
- Reservations of 15 persons or more contact: Ann Sweeney – Sales Manager | email@example.com | 253.683.3956
- All private events scheduled outside of regular business hours, regardless of size, must be reserved through Event Sales Manager for applicable fees including security, catering, rental, etc.