2022 CLUB AUTO MEMBERSHIP
LEVELS, REQUIREMENTS, POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Club Auto recognition and membership is an annual membership conferred on those whose financial support of America’s Automotive Trust, LeMay—America’s Car Museum and/ or RPM Foundation equals or exceeds $1,200 each year.
Club Auto Regular Membership applies to those who donate $1,200 in one payment at the onset of their membership year. Regular membership includes all current Club Auto benefits including the opportunity to secure automobile storage at LeMay – America’s Car Museum at going rates and as space is available.
Club Auto Social Membership applies to those who pay their $1,200 annual membership at the rate of $100 per month via credit card. Social membership provides all current Club Auto benefits except for automobile storage opportunities.
Club Auto Founder recognition is achieved when one’s annual or cumulative support of the institution attains the level of $10,000.
Club Auto Founders receive permanent recognition for their support of America’s Automotive Trust on the Club Auto Founder wall in the lobby of LeMay America’s Car Museum. Founders are also permanently recognized in the Trust’s annual ‘Milestones Report’ and receive leather Club Auto Founder jackets.
While Club Auto Founder recognition is permanent, Club Auto benefits require continued donations to the Trust and its member entities in the amount of $1,200 or more annually.
All memberships are tax-deductible donations and may be paid in one of three ways:
Cash, check, or credit card at time of application.
Monthly payments via credit card (mandatory for social memberships).
In-kind donation in the amount of $1,200 or more market value.
Any in-kind donation goes toward a membership, not car storage.
In-kind donations will be credited for one calendar year.
In-kind donations must follow this procedure:
The donor gives a proposal to Development staff.
The Museum reviews and approves.
The service is rendered.
America’s Automotive Trust is invoiced.
Accounting records the invoice.
Membership processes the in-kind gift.
CLUB AUTO ANNUAL BENEFITS
|Club Auto Annual Benefits||Club Auto||Club Auto Founder|
|Payment Term||Once yearly||1-5 years|
|Club Auto Exclusive Driving Experiences and Special Events||X||X|
|Invitations to Partner Experiences, Events and Tech Sessions||X||X|
|Member Portal Access||X||X|
|Complimentary AAT Virtual Events and Programs||X||X|
|Club Exclusive Annual Recognition Reception and Gift||X|
|Club Auto Light Weight Driving Jacket (one time)||X||X|
|Club Auto Founder Premium Leather Jacket (one time)||X|
|Club Access with Affiliate Locations||X||X|
|Recognition in Milestone, the America’s Automotive Trust Annual Report||Annual||Lifetime|
|Digital Subscription to America’s Automotive Trusts OpenRoad Magazine||Annual||Lifetime|
|Monthly Digital Newsletter, EnRoute||X||X|
|Permanent Recognition on Donor Wall at LeMay-America’s Car Museum||X|
|Special Member Pricing at AAT’s Signature Events||X||X|
|ROAM and NARM Reciprocal Museum Access||X||X|
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS AT LEMAY – AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM
|Exclusive Benefits at LeMay-America’s Car Museum|
|General Admission||2 guests, 4 children||4 guests, 4 children|
|Single Use Passes||15||20|
|Complimentary Parking (during regular museum hours)||X||X|
|Complimentary Members Events and Exhibit Previews||X||X|
|Opportunity for Onsite Vehicle Storage for an Additional Fee||X||X|
|Speed Zone Passes||20||20|
|Club Auto Tacoma Access||X||X|
|Discount on Private Event Spaces||15%||20%|
|$30 Gift Shop Voucher||X||X|
|10% Discount in the Gift Shop||X||X|
|One Complimentary VIP Tour for Two||X||X|
EXCLUSIVE PARTNER DISCOUNTS & PERKS
Invitations to Hagerty Driver’s Club events and experiences
Other discounts announced to Club Auto members as they become available
CLUB AUTO TACOMA
Located inside of LeMay – America’s Car Museum, this facility brings you secure, climate-controlled vehicle storage along with amenities like a comfortable lounge area with a big-screen TV, kitchen, and internet access.
MANAGEMENT & CONTACT INFORMATION
DIANE FLIS-SCHNEIDER, NATIONAL CLUB AUTO DIRECTOR
ANN SWEENEY, EVENT SPACE RENTAL
Regular Hours of Operation: 7 days a week, 10:00am to 5:00pm. Members and guests may enjoy Club Auto, but facility may be rented for a private event, so it is advisable to check the Club Auto calendar online on the museum’s website under the Club Auto Member Dashboard. The Club Auto calendar will also list upcoming tours and events.
Saturdays – Members Only Cars & Coffee: 10:00 am – Noon
Thursdays – Members Only Happy Hour: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Access to Club Auto Tacoma for members and guests only with key card access.
When Club is open: members can enjoy club with water, soft drinks, and wine available.
Members Only “Cars and Coffee” every Saturday, 10:00am to 12 Noon. Club open for members to enjoy. Coffee and tea available.
Private Events: Members may reserve club for private events.
Other: Not for staff personal use or departmental meetings unless approved by the CEO.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Other times by appointment only contact Club Auto National Director, Diane Flis-Schneider [email protected] or 248.421.7698 (cell) or 253.683.3971.
Electronic Key Proximity Card will be provided to each local member in good standing.
Members are responsible for their proximity cards.
Proximity card provides access to Club Auto member and up to four guests.
Entry through main lobby only during open hours with guests.
Entry through lower, west or east side door without guests.
Car entry through lower, west side garage door.
Parking is in the main Museum lot. No charge to Club Auto and Club Auto Founder members.
Members may reserve Club Auto for a private event for up to 15 persons during regular business hours free of facility charge by contacting Club Auto National Director.
Members may reserve Club Auto for a private event for groups of more than 15 persons for applicable fees including space rental, security and catering as needed through the Event Sales Manager. Club Auto members receive 15% discount on event space rental and Club Auto Founder members receive 20% discount on event space rental.
LeMay – America’s Car Museum
2702 East D Street
Tacoma, WA 98421
RESERVE CLUB AUTO
Club Auto Tacoma is available for both member and non-member events and receptions.
For inquires, please contact:
National Director of Club Auto – Diane Flis-Schneider | [email protected] | 253-683-3971
On-site parking is available to accommodate large car clubs and groups.
Click here to see what events are coming up with Club Auto.
CAR STORAGE AT CLUB AUTO TACOMA
- 12-months: $225/month (+tax, if applicable)
- 3-months: $265/month (+tax)
- 1-week: $125/week (+tax)
- Motorcycles: $75/month
Storage & display agreements are for 12-months, 3-months, or weekly and priority is given to 12-month/1-year storage agreements.
Rates are subject to change.
VEHICLE STORAGE RENTAL POLICIES
Vehicle storage fees are collected by the Museum. A vehicle storage contact is initiated and signed by renter and museum representative. Preferred method of payment is credit card on file. Storage fees are as follows, plus applicable tax which is currently 10.3%.
- 1-4 vehicles: $225.00/month for 12 months
- 1-4 vehicles: $265.00/month for 3 months
- 1-4 vehicles: $165.00/week
- Motorcycles: $75.00/month
- If a member would like to store a car, membership fee must be paid in full at time of application (minimum $1200).
- Neither vehicle storage may be negotiated or discounted.
- First payment must be received at the time of storage.
- The museum reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the vehicle storage agreement at its own discretion.
- Only members in good standing of Club Auto or higher-level members may store their vehicles.
- Insurance card or copy of insurance card must always be kept in/with vehicle.
- The Museum has the right to refuse vehicle storage if the car does not meet the standards of Club Auto management.
- The vehicle must be clean and well maintained. Maintenance, outside of minor detailing, is not permitted in the facility.
- No “for sale” signs are permitted to be displayed and only the owner may discuss price or value of any member cars.
- Members vehicles will be on display to outside group event attendees from time to time, however:
- A manager and staff will be on-site during all events to oversee vehicles.
- Car access will be restricted during those events.
- Event times will be posted on Museum website, as a courtesy for members.
- The identity of the car owner is not revealed to event attendees, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Vehicles may be moved on occasion be a qualified Museum staff person within the facility to allow access for other cars or to allow space for an event.
- All fees must be paid in full at time of removing your vehicle.
- It is highly recommended that all stored cars have a power cut-off switch.
- All stored vehicles must contain a maximum of five gallons of fuel.
- All vehicles must have functioning keys and operating instructions in the car so authorized personnel can move vehicles.
- Owners may have their vehicles moved in or out with two (2) hour notice during open hours, or with 24-hour notice “after hours”.
JOIN CLUB AUTO
National Director of Club Auto – Diane Flis-Schneider | [email protected] | 253-683-3971