ACM IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
LeMay – America’s Car Museum is temporarily closed to visitors, based on guidance from public health officials attempting to slow the spread of COVID-19. We are assessing when we might be able to reopen our doors to visitors. Additionally, all events at the Museum for the month of March are postponed or canceled.
- ACM Members: FREE – Join Today
- Adults: $18
- Seniors (Age 65+): $16
- Military: $16*
- Young Adult (Ages 13-18): $14
- Youth (Ages 6-12): $10
- Child (5 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
- ACM members do not need to purchase tickets for themselves, as they are provided as a benefit of membership. Click here to learn more about ACM membership.
- Tickets may be purchased over the phone at 253.779.8490. $1.50 shipping/handling when purchasing tickets over the phone and having them mailed. No charge for tickets purchased over the phone delivered through Will Call.
*Does not include dependants, retirees or veterans.
- AAA members, State Farm policy holders and employees, Hagerty policy holders and employees receive a 10% discount on adult admission. Please use discount code DC1117 at checkout.
- Passport Unlimited members receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Valid ID is required upon admission for all discounted ticket types.
- Click here to see current ticket packages and deals!
Plan your visit to ACM
10 am – 5 pm | 7 days a week
The Museum will close at 3 pm on Independence Day, July 4, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and will be closed all day on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
$5 per car. Oversized vehicles charged for spaces used.
POTENTIAL TRAFFIC DELAYS
- Click here to see current Pierce Country traffic & construction updates.
- Tacoma’s L Street overpass is closed until Fall 2021. Click here for details.
ACM Speed Zone Prices
- Racing Simulator: ACM Member $5 | Non Member $8
- Slot Car Track: ACM Member $2 | Non Member $3
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets (except ADA trained service animals), are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus.