ACM has expanded our hours! Now open Thursday through Monday from 10am to 5pm, last entry in at 4:30pm. Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM. We have also enhanced our special event rental availability, so consider us for your next special event.
Plan Your Visit
- All guests, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a cloth face covering over nose and mouth throughout their entire visit to the museum.
- Guests must social distance by placing at least 6ft between themselves and others.
- All guests are encouraged to wash their hands regularly and sanitize their hands. Sanitizing stations are on every floor of the Museum
- ACM operates with high-efficiency air filters that eliminate 99% of all contaminants, viruses, and bacteria.
- Railings, door handles, elevator buttons, restrooms and other “touch points” throughout the facility are sanitized frequently.
- Plexiglass barriers have been added to all guest interaction areas including admissions, Speed Zone and ACM Store.
- AAT Members: FREE – Join Today
- Adults: $18
- Seniors (Age 65+): $16
- Active Duty Military: $16*
- Young Adult (Ages 13-18): $14
- Youth (Ages 6-12): $10
- Child (5 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
- AAT members do not need to purchase tickets for themselves, as they are provided as a benefit of membership. Click here for your members-only all access pass.
- Tickets may be purchased online or when you arrive at the museum. Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM
- Will Call is currently unavailable. Please print, or display on your phone, the barcode tickets from your confirmation email.
*Does not include dependents, retirees or veterans.
- AAA, State Farm and Hagerty policy holders and employees receive a 10% discount on adult admission. Please use discount code DC1117 at checkout.
- Passport Unlimited members receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Valid ID is required upon admission for all discounted ticket types.
- Click here to see current ticket packages and deals!
ACM is now open Thursday – Monday from 10am to 5pm (last entry at 4:30pm). Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM.
During normal years, the Museum closes at 3 pm on Independence Day, July 4, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and is closed all day on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
$5 per car. Oversized vehicles charged for spaces used. Want free parking? Ask about member benefits today!
POTENTIAL TRAFFIC DELAYS
ACM Speed Zone Prices
*ACM admission required
- Racing Simulator: AAT Member $5 | Non Member $8
- Slot Car Track: AAT Member $2 | Non Member $3
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus. ADA qualified service animals may be permitted.