Open Thursday – Monday 10 AM – 5 PM, last entry at 4:30PM
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday to the public, available for private events
Plan Your Visit
- Masks are no longer required while visiting the museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- Guests are welcome to continue wearing masks while visiting ACM.
- ACM recommends practicing social distancing by placing at least 6ft between themselves and others.
- All guests are encouraged to wash their hands regularly and sanitize their hands. Sanitizing stations are on every floor of the Museum
- ACM operates with high-efficiency air filters that eliminate 99% of all contaminants, viruses, and bacteria.
- Railings, door handles, elevator buttons, restrooms and other “touch points” throughout the facility are sanitized frequently.
- Plexiglass barriers have been added to all guest interaction areas including admissions, Speed Zone and ACM Store.
- ACM is built to be fully ADA accessible, with ramps connecting every floor and seating available throughout the Museum.
- Guests are welcome to bring wheelchairs or mobility scooters into the Museum, we do not currently have wheelchairs or scooters to provide to guests on site.
- AAT Members: FREE – Join Today
- Adults: $18
- Seniors (Age 65+): $16
- Active Duty Military: $16*
- Young Adult (Ages 13-18): $14
- Youth (Ages 6-12): $10
- Child (5 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
- AAT members do not need to purchase tickets for themselves, as they are provided as a benefit of membership. Click here for your members-only all access pass.
- Tickets may be purchased online or when you arrive at the museum. Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM
- Will Call is currently unavailable. Please print, or display on your phone, the barcode tickets from your confirmation email.
*Does not include dependents, retirees or veterans.
- AAA, State Farm and Hagerty policy holders and employees receive a 10% discount on adult admission. Please use discount code DC1117 at checkout.
- Passport Unlimited members receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Valid ID is required upon admission for all discounted ticket types.
- Click here to see current ticket packages and deals!
ACM is now open Thursday – Monday from 10 am to 5 pm (last entry at 4:30 pm). Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM.
- 3 pm early close on Independence Day – July 4
- 3 pm early close Wednesday before Thanksgiving
- 3 pm early close Christmas Eve
- 3 pm early close New Year’s Eve
- Closed to the public Thanksgiving Day
- Closed to the public Christmas Day
- We operate with normal hours – 10 am to 5 pm – on all other holidays throughout the year.
$5 per car. Oversized vehicles charged for spaces used. Want free parking? Ask about member benefits today!
POTENTIAL TRAFFIC DELAYS
ACM Speed Zone Prices
*ACM admission required
- Racing Simulator: AAT Member $5 | Non Member $8
- Slot Car Track: AAT Member $2 | Non Member $3
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus. ADA qualified service animals may be permitted.