Plan your visit to ACM
10 am – 5 pm | 7 days a week
The Museum will close at 3 pm on Independence Day, July 4, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and will be closed all day on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- ACM Members: FREE | Join Today!
- Adults: $18
- Seniors (Age 65+): $16
- Military: $16
- Students: $14
- Youth (Ages 6-12): $10
- Child (5 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
ACM Speed Zone Prices
- Racing Simulator: ACM Member $5 | Non Member $8
- Slot Car Track: ACM Member $2 | Non Member $3
POTENTIAL TRAFFIC DELAYS
On June 9 and June 30 East D St will be closed between East 26th St and East C St/Wiley Ave. When visiting the Museum on those dates there will be detours:
- From East 26th St – please turn north on East C St. This will bring you around the back side of the Museum and up to our parking lots
- From Wiley Ave or East McKinley Way – you will be able to turn west on East C St to approach the Museum as usual
Tacoma’s L Street overpass closes March 25, 2019 until fall 2021
- Click here for details.
AAA members and State Farm or Hagerty policyholders and employees: 10%
Passport Unlimited Members: 20%
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets (except ADA trained service animals), are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus.