Open Thursday – Monday | 10 AM – 5 PM, last entry at 4:30 PM
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday to the public, available for private events
SUMMER HOURS | MAY 29 – SEPTEMBER 4
Monday | 10AM – 8PM (May 29 – September 4)
Thursday – Sunday | 10AM – 5PM
Christmas Eve, December 24, 2023 | 10 AM – 3 PM, last entry at 2:30 PM
Christmas Day, December 25, 2023 | CLOSED
New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2023 | 10 AM – 3 PM, last entry at 2:30 PM
New Year’s Day, January 1, 2023 | 10 AM – 5 PM
Plan Your Visit
- Masks are no longer required while visiting the museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- Guests are welcome to continue wearing masks while visiting ACM.
- All guests are encouraged to wash their hands regularly and sanitize their hands.
- ACM operates with high-efficiency air filters that eliminate 99% of all contaminants, viruses, and bacteria.
- Railings, door handles, elevator buttons, restrooms and other “touch points” throughout the facility are sanitized frequently.
- ACM is built to be fully ADA accessible, with ramps connecting every floor and seating available throughout the Museum.
- Guests are welcome to bring wheelchairs or mobility scooters into the Museum, we do not currently have wheelchairs or scooters to provide to guests on site.
- AAT Members: FREE – Join Today
- Adults (18-64): $22
- Youth (5-17): $16
- Seniors (Age 65+): $20
- Active Duty Military/Veteran (With Valid ID Card): $20*
- Child (4 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
- AAT members do not need to purchase tickets for themselves, as they are provided as a benefit of membership. Click here for your members-only all access pass.
- Tickets may be purchased online or when you arrive at the museum. Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM.
- Will Call is currently unavailable. Please print, or display on your phone, the barcode tickets from your confirmation email.
*Does not include dependents.
- AAA, State Farm and Hagerty policy holders and employees receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Passport Unlimited members receive a 10% discount on adult admission.
- Please use discount codes AAA10, STFRM10, HAGERTY 10, PASSPORT 10 at checkout.
- Valid ID is required upon admission for all discounted ticket types.
- Museums For All Discount – show an EBT/SNAP card for $3 admission for up to 4 visitors per card.
ACM is now open Thursday – Monday from 10 AM to 5 PM (last entry at 4:30 PM). Timed entry is not required for visiting ACM.
- 3 pm early close on Independence Day – July 4
- 3 pm early close Wednesday before Thanksgiving
- 3 pm early close Christmas Eve
- 3 pm early close New Year’s Eve
- Closed to the public Thanksgiving Day
- Closed to the public Christmas Day
- We operate with normal hours – 10 AM to 5 PM – on all other holidays throughout the year.
Parking at ACM is included in the price of your admission ticket.
ACM Speed Zone Prices
*ACM admission required
- Racing Simulator: AAT Member $5 | Non Member $10
- Slot Car Track: AAT Member $4 | Non Member $5
*Height restrictions apply for Racing Simulators
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus. ADA qualified service animals may be permitted.