Plan your visit to ACM
10 am – 5 pm | 7 days a week
The Museum will close at 3 pm on Independence Day, July 4, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and will be closed all day on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- ACM Members: FREE | Join Today!
- Adults: $18
- Seniors (Age 65+): $16
- Military: $16
- Students: $14
- Youth (Ages 6-12): $10
- Child (5 and under): Free
For groups of 10 or more, please visit our Groups page.
ACM Speed Zone Prices
- Racing Simulator: ACM Member $5 | Non Member $8
- Slot Car Track: ACM Member $2 | Non Member $3
POTENTIAL TRAFFIC DELAYS
- Southbound I-5 and eastbound SR 16 drivers exiting to South 38th Street can turn right or left at the top of the ramp. Traffic at the top of the ramp is now controlled by a temporary traffic signal.
- The southbound I-5 ramp to westbound South 38th Street is now closed for reconstruction.
- Travelers coming from I-705, SR 7 and Pacific Avenue are now shifted onto one lane across the new southbound I-5 bridge. From there, drivers now have the opportunity to exit to South 38th Street or continue to southbound I-5.
Tacoma’s L Street overpass closes March 25, 2019 until fall 2021
- Click here for details.
AAA members, State Farm & Hagerty policyholders and employees, and Passport Unlimited Members : 10%
America’s Car Museum is ADA-compliant. Handicap parking is available in the main parking lot and visitors may utilize the roundabout in front of the Museum to drop guests off closer to the main entrance. There is an elevator on-site; however, at this time wheelchairs are not available for loan or rent.
Pets (except ADA trained service animals), are not permitted in the Museum or on the ACM Campus.