ACM’s Museums for All membership is a complimentary membership for residents of Tacoma receiving food assistance (EBT, WIC, or SNAP benefits), funded by Tacoma Creates. Member benefits are equivalent to that of a Family level membership and are valid for a full 12-months. To sign up, simply visit the Museum with your photo ID and SNAP EBT card, and a Museum team member will assist you at the front desk! Two named adults and up to four children under the age of 18 may be included on the membership. Please note, you must be a resident of Tacoma to utilize this program.
- Free daily admission to LeMay – America’s Car Museum in Tacoma, Washington
- Invitations to exclusive experiences, education programs, and Signature Events
- 10% discount in the ACM gift shop
- Digital subscription to “members only” monthly newsletter and OpenRoad magazine
- Discounts on Speed Zone tickets
- ROAM & NARM reciprocal benefits