2702 East D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
Click here to generate driving directions.
POTENTIAL TRAFFIC DELAYS
Traffic Lane Switch on I-5 in Tacoma
- Two big traffic shifts on I-5 in Tacoma are scheduled to occur shortly after the July 4 holiday and will last for six months. Click here for details.
Exit 133 Closure
- Starting as early as Friday, April 14, contractor crews building HOV connections between I-5 and SR 16 will close the northbound I-5 exit to Tacoma’s city center – exit 133 – for 7 months. Click here for details.
McKinley Way overpass closure
- East McKinley Way (D Street) at I-5 is closed around the clock and is expected to last up to 18 months. Click here to view detour routes.
On Site Parking
- 10 am – 5 pm
- $5 for a maximum of (3) hours
- $10 for a maximum of (6) hours
- After 5 pm
- $5 flat rate
Additional on-street parking available.
Due to the Tacoma Dome event schedule, event parking rates may apply.
Take advantage of the many ways to visit the Museum!
In addition to a nearby Amtrak Station, within walking distance of ACM, Tacoma’s historic Dome District has its own set of tracks as well. Tacoma Link Light Rail transports visitors from the Dome District, to the Theatre District on the other side of town, and can be caught from various downtown locations.
Visitors can also take the Sounder Train from Seattle, which drops visitors off at Freighthouse Square, just blocks away from ACM.
Have a boat? If you live in the Puget Sound area, you’re not alone…it’s one of the world’s boating capitals. Hop aboard and head for a slip on Tacoma’s Foss Waterway. Just set your heading for that leaning conical tower at the Museum of Glass.
Flying in? No problem! Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is just 30 minutes north of the Museum and has all the ground transportation services you’d expect to find at an airport served by most major air carriers.