2023 Concours Club
General Policies and Procedures
- Concours Club $100,000-$499,999
- Concours Club Director $500,000-$999,999
- Concours Club Chairman $1,000,000 and up.
- In full at initiation or in the form of a 1 to 5 year pledge.
- Benefits begin upon receipt of initial pledge and a minimum of $20,000 donation.
- Payment may be made by check or credit card at time of application.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual payments via check or CC.
- An in-kind donation with market value of at least $100,000.
CONCOURS CLUB DONOR RECOGNITION
- Recognition for donation at a Concours Club level is permanent.
- Recognition on the donor wall in America’s Car Museum and in America On Wheels Museum.
- Recognition in the Trust’s ‘Milestones’ Annual Report.
- Recognition on the Trust’s website, Museums’ websites and RPM website.
- Light weight (summer) jacket provided at time of initial qualifying gift.
- Gift of leather Concours Club jacket (two jackets if a couple) presented at induction at Annual Concours Club Gathering.
- If the gift is made by a corporation or foundation owned by an individual or directed by the individual—recognition is provided to both the individual and the entity. Jackets are provided only to individuals, not to corporate entities.
CONCOURS CLUB ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP AND BENEFIT STATUS
- Unlike recognition, which is permanent, active membership status and benefits require annual giving to AAT and/or its entities.
- Active or current membership status and receipt of membership benefits require a minimum donation of $5,000 annually after initial fulfillment of $100,000 obligation.
- Active members receive an etched magnum of Concours Club wine at the Annual Concours Club Gathering.
MEMBER USE OF THE WEYERHAEUSER CONCOURS CLUB AT LEMAY – AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM
- The Weyerhaeuser Concours Club is a member only facility and requires use of electronic key for access.
- Members may be accompanied by up to 4 guests when visiting Club.
- Members may reserve Club for private event for up to 10 persons during regular business hours free of facility charge through the Club House Manager.
- Members may reserve Club for private event for groups of more than 10 persons through Event Sales Manager for applicable fees including space rental, security, catering as needed.
- For all private events scheduled outside of regular business hours, regardless of size, usage must be reserved through Event Sales Manager for applicable fees including security, catering, rental, etc.
- Weyerhaeuser Concours Club is not available for rental by outside groups or for use by staff for business meetings or personal use without the express approval of the CEO.
MANAGEMENT AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Sarah Collins, Club House Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 253-683-3959
Ann Sweeney, Event Space Rental
email@example.com | 253.683.3956
WEYERHAEUSER CONCOURS CLUB HOURS OF OPERATION
- Exclusive Access: Members and Guests Only; Key card access
- Regular hours of Operation: 7 days a week; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Members and guests may enjoy facility for casual usage and may also reserve for private events.\
CONCOURS CLUB EVENTS
- Members Only ‘Happy Hours;’ 2nd Thursday of the month; 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Club open for members to enjoy with water, soft drinks, and wine available.
- Epicurean Events Series: An annual series of member only special events including wine and spirit tastings, food and wine pairings, winemaker, and chef dinners, etc. By invitation and as posted on Concours Club Member Dashboard On-Line.
- Annual Gathering of the Concours Club. Annual member recognition and special awards night held in conjunction with annual Wheels and Heels Gala. Members who attend are given their annual Concours Club Cuvee wine magnum.
MUSEUM ACCESS FOR CONCOURS CLUB MEMBERS
- Electronic key card provided to each member in good standing.
- Key cards provide access to Weyerhaeuser Concours Club for member and guests, as well as entry to Club Auto Tacoma, and the Club Auto Door from Haub Family Field.
- Please enter through main lobby during open hours with guests.
- Members are responsible for their key cards.
- Security phone number given to members for Museum “After Hours” access: (253) 320-8331. Please call ahead to make sure someone will be there to help you.
FACILITY USAGE AT AMERICA ON WHEELS MUSEUM
- Members have free admission for themselves (couple) and 4 adult guests during hours of operation.
- Members may reserve the Hub Cap Café for private use on an as available basis by making reservation through the Advancement Director or Guest Relations Office.
- Usage for groups fewer than 10 persons during normal business hours is free of charge, except for catering and other special needs. Larger groups, or after hour usage is on a fee basis depending upon size, need for catering, security services, etc.
- All members are responsible for the actions of their guests at all times.
- There may be a janitorial fee for use by large groups.
- Membership privileges may be revoked at any time by Museum management for violation of club rules.
IN-KIND DONATION POLICIES
- Any in-kind donation goes toward a membership only, not toward car storage fees.
- In-kind donations are credited toward member renewal in their full amount in the year of the gift only.
- In-kind donations must follow this procedure.
- Donor proposes a gift to Development staff.
- The Museum reviews and approves.
- The service is rendered or item donated.
- The donor provides the Museum with a ‘gift invoice’ itemizing and stating the value of the gift.
- Accounting records the invoice.
- Membership processes the in-kind gift, generates an acknowledgment letter to the donor, and provides appropriate membership benefits.
VEHICLE STORAGE POLICIES WITHIN CLUB AUTO FACILITIES
- Concours Club members have collector vehicle storage privileges at Club Auto Tacoma and affiliate club locations at current pricing. Car storage is billed quarterly. Preferred method of payment is credit card on file.
- First quarter payment must be received at the time of storage move-in.
- The museum reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the vehicle storage agreement (CSA) at its own discretion.
- Only current members in good standing may store their vehicles at Club Auto.
- Insurance card or copy of insurance card must be kept in the car at all times.
- The Museum has the right to refuse vehicle storage if the car does not meet the standards of Club Auto management.
- The vehicle must be clean and well maintained. Maintenance, outside of minor detailing, is not permitted in the facility.
- No “for sale” signs are permitted to be displayed.
- The facility will be rented for events during the year and cars are on display to the visiting public. A manager or staff will be on-site during all events.
- The identity of the vehicle owners is not revealed to other members or the public.
- Vehicle may be moved on occasion by a qualified Museum staff person within the facility to allow access for other vehicles or to allow space for an event.
- All storage fees must be paid in full at time of removing your vehicle.
- It is highly recommended that all stored cars have a power cut-off switch.
- All stored vehicles must contain no more than a maximum of 5 gallons of fuel.
- All vehicles must have functioning keys and operating instructions in the car so authorized personnel can move car.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND ACTIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
|Member admission with guest privileges||4 guests||6 guests||10 guests|
|Annual Single Use Gift Passes||20||25||30|
|Complimentary Parking (during regular museum hours)||X||X||X|
|Complimentary Members Events and Exhibit Previews||X||X||X|
|Access to Weyerhaeuser Concours Club at ACM and to Hub Cap Café at America On Wheels||X||X||X|
|Opportunity For Onsite Vehicle Storage for an Additional Fee (ACM)||X||X||X|
|Speed Zone Passes (ACM)||10||20||25|