- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT: Drive-In Movies
August 1, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
One event on August 8, 2020 at 7:30 pm
One event on August 15, 2020 at 7:30 pm
One event on August 22, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Members | FREE
General Admission $20 / Vehicle (NOT per Person)
Drive-In Movies are making a return to Haub Family Field at LeMay – America’s Car Museum! The event will be limited in capacity according to social distancing regulations and pre-registration is required. Parking begins at 7:30 pm and the movie begins at 9 pm. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Not a member? Discover the benefits of membership and how you can attend this event for free here.
August 1: Frozen II – SOLD OUT
August 8: Bumblebee – SOLD OUT
August 15: Toy Story 4 – SOLD OUT
August 22: Raiders of the Lost Ark – SOLD OUT
REQUIRED READING: COVID-19 Rules for Attendees
- Please bring either a printed copy of your registration or have it ready to show on your phone at entry.
- We will be opening the gates at 7:30 p.m. and parking cars until 8:45 p.m., with the movie starting at 9 p.m.
- Cars will be parked 10 feet from each other to facilitate social distancing. You cannot save spaces for others.
- Guest MUST wear a cloth face covering (mask) when arriving for check-in and when outside their vehicle for any reason.
- There will be no food or drink for sale, so you are encouraged to bring your own snacks. Unfortunately, grilling will not be allowed.
- You may sit in the back of your truck or van, or in lawn chairs directly in front or behind your vehicle, but not beside it.
- Hatches must be kept at a level no higher than the roofline of your van or SUV. You can have the tailgate of your vehicle up provided that you do not impede the view of other vehicles.
- Restrooms are limited to one person at a time, except an adult with a child.
- No smoking, alcohol, marijuana, firearms, or illegal substances are allowed on site.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed, but must be on a six-foot or shorter leash. You must pick up after your dog.
- If you or your family are sick or may have been exposed to someone who has contracted COVID-19, please stay home.
- Those who cannot follow these rules will be asked to leave.
Cars will be parked by height. During registration, you will be required to provide your vehicle height so we can accommodate parking as best as possible.
- Cars (vehicles less than 64 inches in height): Rows 1 & 2
- Parking in rows 1 & 2 is reserved for smaller vehicles.
- Mid-sized Vehicles (64-71 inches in height): Rows 3-4
- Vehicles between 64 and 71 inches in height can park in rows 3-5.
- Large Vehicles (over 71 inches in height): Rows 5-6
- Vehicles over 71 inches in height can park in rows 5-6.
- Extra tall vehicles must park in the back, against the hill.
Join the Party!
Contact us to view exciting sponsorship opportunities.